Gradient Amplifiers, High Power Amplifiers & MRI Products
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is an imaging technique that helps hospitals and medical centers to produce detailed images of a patient's soft tissue, including the brain and muscles. MRI uses a powerful magnetic field, radio frequency pulses and versatile control & computing systems to create images for further analysis. In addition to human scanning MRI is also used for research and preclinical purposes.
IECO's products for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) include
- modular MRI Gradient Amplifiers
- Ultra High Stability Magnet Power Supplies (0.1 ppm stability level)
- Temperature Controller/Cooling Units
- Penetration Panels, and Feed-Through Filters.
Other High Precision Amplifier and Magnet Power Supply Segments
In addition to MRI applications, IECO provides high power amplifiers and magnet power supplies for other uses, such as
- Demanding medical and research applications, such as proton or ion beam treatment
- Degaussing amplifiers for naval purposes
- Amplifiers for testing.
The complete IECO product list and datasheets about the different IECO products and their models can be retrieved from the related product pages (on the left).